Panduh's Staff Application

Staff Applications / Accepted Staff Applications / Panduh's Staff Application

Edited: 5 days ago / Feb 17, 2020

Basic Information

In-game RP name: Panduh

SteamID (please use steamid.io): STEAM_0:0:117248450

Link to steam profile (Must be public): https://steamcommunity.com/id/xxPandaFPSxx/

Discord username with tag (ex. Example#0001): 『𝕆𝕟𝕚𝕚-ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕟 ℙ𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕒 』#5522

Current in-game time: EST

Do you have a mic and do you use it often: Yes

How many warns do you have: 0 

If you have been banned before, how long and why?: No

Short answer questions

Have you been staff on any Gmod servers before? If so, describe your experience: Yes I have I've been staff on server for PRP but they dont matter... Anyways me good staff member for them so me should be good staff for you.

How often are you able to play: Very often starting now :D

What sets you apart from the average candidate for staff?(100 words minimum): I have a lot of experience being a staff member from the past and other servers and becoming staff again will just encourage me dedicate more time to the server and help it grow as that is what it needs at the moment. I as an applicant am willing to try on becoming a staff member against many others on a server at rock bottom and therefore you can see I do want to help out the server on however I can. I can only do so much but start on this step I can help more and from here on out.

Where do you see yourself in 4 months in relation to your position on the server? 
I see myself as a higher rank on the server still helping out and with better numbers on the server. If not I will still be on the server, but can't say what might happen in life but this is a plan the hopefully goes my way on being staff on the server.

Why do you want to be a staff member?(100 words minimum): I would like to become a staff member to help out in the server, I enjoy playing in the past hour and still do now so why wouldn't I become a staff member now, there isn't a lot of active staff member during the day and if there is they're usually the same staff members, so I would like to help out with that problem. I'm basically always on the server so adding another staff member wouldn't hurt on releasing some stress on the staff members. There isn't many other reason other the ones I'm currently thinking of now but for the ones I've listed now I feel pretty fulfilled.

Rule knowledge questions - Please do not copy + paste, show us that you know the rules.

What is the cooldown to raid the same person?:
Cooldown to raid the same person is 20 minutes

Can the president make hobo sweps illegal?:
No they cannot.

How many fading doors can a base entrance have?:
3 fading doors.

How big can a hobo base be?:

The size of hobo base can only be a maximum 5x5.

(Yes/No) I agree that I will not abuse my powers as staff: Yes

(Yes/No) I understand that my staff rank can be taken away at any time for any reason: Yes

(Yes/No) I understand that I will be held at a higher standard than a regular player: Yes

(Yes/No) I understand that asking staff to look at my application will result in it being denied: Yes

Please sign in to view & create replies.